Brú Columbanus are members of the Charities Institute and have achieved ‘Triple Lock’ status by the Charities Institute Ireland (CII). 2022/2023
Triple Lock status is awarded to charities that uphold the highest standards in transparent reporting, ethical fundraising and strong governance structures. This recognition is the gold standard for Irish charities to offer assurances to donors, members and the general public.
Brú Columbanus is compliant with the following.
- The Charities Regulator Governance Code
- Is compliant with the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations Fundraising from the Public
- And its annual financial accounts are prepared to the FRS102 (SORP) standards and are published online.
- Bru Columbanus is fully compliant with the Governance Code for Community, Voluntary and Charitable Organisations, and the Charities Governance Code as set out by the Charities Regulator in 2018.
- Charity Number CHY 16614
- Charity Regulator Number: 20060282
- Brú Columbanus is compliant with The Guidelines for Charitable Organisations Fundraising from the Public.
- Brú Columbanus annual accounts completed to the highest standard, are in are in Sorp FRS102 from 2018. There are published online
9am – 4pm
11am – 1pm
+(353) 21 434 5754
Cardinal Way, Wilton, Cork
Charity Number: 20060282