Brú Columbanus are members of the Charities Institute and have achieved ‘Triple Lock’ status by the Charities Institute Ireland (CII).
Triple Lock status is awarded to charities that uphold the highest standards in transparent reporting, ethical fundraising and strong governance structures. This recognition is the gold standard for Irish charities to offer assurances to donors, members and the general public.
Brú Columbanus is compliant with the following.
- The Charities Regulator Governance Code
- Is compliant with the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations Fundraising from the Public
- And its annual financial accounts are prepared to the FRS102 (SORP) standards and are published online.
- Brú Columbanus is compliant with The Voluntary Governance Code – a Code of Practice for Good Governance of Community, Voluntary and Charitable Organisations in Ireland since 2018. In 2018, the Charities Regulatory Authority took on responsibility for establishing the standards for good corporate governance for charities and in November 2018, it published a new Charities Governance Code with which all charities will be expected to start reporting their compliance by 2021.
2020 is the first year that registered charities are expected to comply with the Code and Brú Columbanus are undertaking the minor revisions to ensure compliance this year.
- Brú Columbanus is compliant with The Guidelines for Charitable Organisations Fundraising from the Public.
- Brú Columbanus annual accounts completed to the highest standard, are in are in Sorp FRS102 from 2018. There are published online
9am – 4pm
11am – 1pm
+(353) 21 434 5754
Cardinal Way, Wilton, Cork